I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful ~ Day 1



Thankful day 1...


I am thankful to be married to my best friend.

He is still the man of my dreams and I love that I fall more in love with him everyday. He makes me laugh when I feel like crying.
No matter how hard life gets, it is better because he is beside me.

I love how hard he works for our family,

and how he has the ability to do what can't be done.

I love him for the kind of dad, and grandpa he is,

and how he has never let anything keep him down.
He is the kind of man his children can look up to.

His humility humbles me.
I am constantly left in awe of him, of his kindness, of his tender heart.
I love that I feel so secure in his love,
so safe... knowing that he has given me his heart so completely
and how everything revolves around this family we have created.

I am grateful that I have forever to spend with him.
Because everyday we spend together makes me know that
forever won't even be enough!

~ I love you Thayne!

No comments: