I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Day 20




Thankful Day 20
~ I am thankful for my Willie Kade!
I knew him, years before I had him,
and he has brought joy
and fun and laughter into my life from the day he was born!
I love his enthusiasm of life and his ability to make work fun!
He is one of the hardest working people I know,
isn't afraid to dig in and get a job done.
He plays hard, works hard, and makes me laugh hard!
I love his reverence of motherhood and his love of family.
There were moments, like when he had covered himself
in a brand new jar of vaseline
and then sat there until I had the camera and said, "Cheese!"
that I was sure uncle Willie was getting the best laughs in heaven!
I am grateful for what he has added to our family
and I am especially grateful that he has stepped up
as the oldest boy left at home and
tries very hard to be a good example to his younger brothers.
~ Love you sweet Willie!

No comments: