I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day 4





Thankful Day 4 ~


I am thankful for Nathaniel Adam... my sweet miracle boy!

I can't count the number of times we had to fight for his life.

What we gained through the experience was life changing.

What he taught our family is priceless.

I am grateful for his fighting spirit, his gentle nature and his ability to love unconditionally.

I am grateful for his sense of humor and for his unselfishness.

I am grateful for the way he teaches me to appreciate the little things.



Sometimes it takes my breath away when I think of that night when I fell asleep with him on my chest.

I felt someone push my shoulder to wake me up.

Nobody was there, but he was not breathing and I was able to get him to take a breath again...

and I will forever be grateful for the angel watching over him that night,

and many more.

Thank you for teaching our family the value of life, and of love.

You are amazing.

Your name means "Gift of God"

and I thank Him everyday that He gave me you!

~Love you Nater bug... you are amazing!

No comments: