Thankful Day 23
~ I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
and for the answers that it gives me to lifes really hard questions.
I am grateful for the peace that comes when the storms are raging
and for the hope that it brings in a world that can often be pretty depressing and hopeless.
I am grateful for the promise of more,
when life shows that it isn't fair
and I am grateful for the peace that comes in knowing
that families truly can be together forever.
I am thankful to know that there is a plan for each of us,
that the questions of who we are, why we are here
and where we are going are answered so beautifully
from a kind and loving Heavenly Father.
~ And I am grateful that there are so many amazing people
that have given so much
and who bless me in this journey called life!
~ I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
and for the answers that it gives me to lifes really hard questions.
I am grateful for the peace that comes when the storms are raging
and for the hope that it brings in a world that can often be pretty depressing and hopeless.
I am grateful for the promise of more,
when life shows that it isn't fair
and I am grateful for the peace that comes in knowing
that families truly can be together forever.
I am thankful to know that there is a plan for each of us,
that the questions of who we are, why we are here
and where we are going are answered so beautifully
from a kind and loving Heavenly Father.
~ And I am grateful that there are so many amazing people
that have given so much
and who bless me in this journey called life!
No comments:
Post a Comment