Thankful Day 25
- Today I am grateful for answered prayers.
I am thankful to know that Heavenly Father is very aware of our trials
and out challenges
and that He has a plan for each of us.
I am grateful He knows our hearts and that He sees the big picture.
And I am especially grateful that He often uses other people to answer our prayers!
I am thankful for those who are willing to give of themselves to be the answer.
And most of all...
Today I am grateful for the young couple
who chose Shalum and Candice to be the mom and dad to their baby.
A forever family for a new little man.
So many stripling warriors joining our family!
My heart is full. ♥
The full story is that a few weeks ago they were told that they had been picked
by the birth parents to adopt their little boy who was due December 20th.
They scheduled a time to meet them,
and were also told that the baby would need a surgery to fix a problem with his heart.
They met the parents, a young couple still in high school...
things clicked and they were sure that they wanted Candice and Shalum to be
his parents!
They got word that she was in labor on Thanksgiving...
A precious little boy was born on Thanksgiving night.
5lbs 3oz
Jared Axel Decklan....
Jax!
Shalum sent us a picture that the birth mom had sent Candice.
With the note attached that told her that she knew without a doubt that
she is supposed to be his mom.
It was so beautiful that I started crying when I read it,
And cried the rest of the day just thinking about it!
My baby brother is finally a dad!
He is SO good to his nieces and nephews.
I can't wait to see him with his own son!!!!
I can't wait for Candice to finally get to hold him for the first time.
This is something we have all prayed for and hoped for and wished for...
for so long!
Happy Birthday Jax!
You have a whole bunch of cousins anxiously waiting to meet you!!!
Welcome to the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment