Thankful Day 22
~ I am grateful for modern technology.
I am grateful that every Sunday I can watch my computer
and see a new letter from my son who is on the other side of the world, in Fiji.
That I can know instantly that he is okay,
and that we can carry on a conversation through email,
making it feel like he is much closer than he is.
I love my iPod...
I love that I can have thousands and thousands of songs
available to listen to anytime I please.
I am grateful for the ability I have
to make friends with people from all over.
I have made some of the greatest friends because of the internet.
I love that because of the internet
I have been able to reconnect with friends that I had lost touch with,
and that everyday I can get on and see what my friends are doing.
There are so many wonderful ways
my life has been blessed
because of modern technology!
~ I am grateful for modern technology.
I am grateful that every Sunday I can watch my computer
and see a new letter from my son who is on the other side of the world, in Fiji.
That I can know instantly that he is okay,
and that we can carry on a conversation through email,
making it feel like he is much closer than he is.
I love my iPod...
I love that I can have thousands and thousands of songs
available to listen to anytime I please.
I am grateful for the ability I have
to make friends with people from all over.
I have made some of the greatest friends because of the internet.
I love that because of the internet
I have been able to reconnect with friends that I had lost touch with,
and that everyday I can get on and see what my friends are doing.
There are so many wonderful ways
my life has been blessed
because of modern technology!
No comments:
Post a Comment