I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busting out.....

The great news is that Nate is improving. The bad news is that he is recovering and BORED! He usually has 24 arms reaching for him at any given moment of the day. He is usually entertained every minute of his waking hours. And he has my personality I am afraid... I hate to sit! I have to get out of the house everyday. I am sitting here in a hospital room going crazy. He is too! And it doesn't help that there have been babies screaming every single minute of the day all day long!!! So finally at 6pm we decided that we were busting out of this joint! They took him off his IV feedings and he was free of tubes so they told us we could go on a walk. He loved it! He was smiling at everyone, checking out everything. He was so happy!!! We walked down to get me something for dinner. I think we will be taking lots of walks until they let us out of here for good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy to be strollin' the halls

Jena9286 said...

I am the same way! Get me out of here! Hang in there!

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you were able to go for a walk with him, Hang in there sweety! ((((HUGS)))) from Cindy