I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Home Sick...

I want to go home. I am so home sick for my family I can barely stand it. I miss my other babies. I miss Kami-hen's sweet loves, and cuddles from my Bummy and well... I just miss every single one of them. I hear their voices and it makes me so sad. I want my little man well enough to go home. I want to sleep in my own bed and shower in my own shower and kiss my sweet husband good bye in the mornings and hug him when he gets home from work. WAHHHHHHHHH!!! I just want to go home!!!

But I know we have a lot to be grateful for so I shouldn't complain. I just miss my family!

And it's barely 7am and the crying/screaming has already started. The same one that screamed all day yesterday has been at it for over an hour. Even the nurses are a bit stressed at the screaming.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home... there's NO place like home...........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayers that y'all can go home ASAP and be with your family.

Kaylene said...

(((HUGS))) I'm so glad for the improvements Nate has made. I'm sorry for the screaming.

I_Am_Who_I_Am said...

OH, Kim! I am so sorry Nate is having to go through this awful experience.

So happy to hear he is making improvements.

(((HUGE HUGS)))

Are you at PCMC? DO you need anything?

Shauna

Cindy said...

There is no place like home! I pray you can go home very soon! Take care sweety and know that tons of prayers are going up everywhere! ((((HUGS)))) from Cindy

Unknown said...

Kim, here are a couple of things I learned from Renee with Savannah, #1, don't be afraid to say you don't like a nurse. If you dont' like one who is taking care of Nate, then ask for the charge nurse and tell her you want Nate's nurse changed, and tell her why, don't be afraid of hurting feelings, the only way they can teach the newbie anything is if they know what she's doing.

2nd, They taught Renee how to do the antibiotics at home. Savannah had a picc line in for years. She went through many, many rounds of meds through it. Home health only came out once every couple of weeks to check on Vanna.

Praying for you darlin'.
angi

Rose said...

I know you must be terribly homesick. I'm sure the kids and your DH are missing you like crazy too!! We've been praying for you, your family and precious Nate. Praising God that you will be going home soon!

5moonbeams4us said...

prayers that you and Nate can go home ASAP