A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Saturday, July 5, 2008
More fun on the 4th
Still more pictures. The kids had a really fun day. I can't believe how quickly the summer is going by. The kids go back to school early next month, the 18th this year which is really early for us. Before we know it the year will be over. Time seems to be flying so fast!!!
What a fun day! Sorry you had to miss the Derby. Those are always so fun and so white trash!! I love Kami's bows. And love the pic of Jace covering Nate's ears! What a good brother.
1 comment:
What a fun day! Sorry you had to miss the Derby. Those are always so fun and so white trash!! I love Kami's bows. And love the pic of Jace covering Nate's ears! What a good brother.
Post a Comment