I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Did you know?

I was doing Kami and Kalli's hair a few minutes ago. They had been reading My Little Book About Prayer and discussing with me what the book was about. Kami started telling me about heaven, before she came here, to our family. She is the funniest little girl. She got all serious and said, "Did you know that Jesus likes popcorn? And He made us popcorn and we watched a movie!" She then went on to describe that Heavenly Father has toys, and He held her and talked to her. I asked her how she got to be so smart and she told me, "Because I'm 3, and my birthday is in August and I will be 4!"

Yep... once you hit 3 you are really smart and you can tell the very best stories too!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

HI! I love reading your blog. I relish in the little snippets of your life. Remember I told you I wish you would write a book? Well this is as close as it gets for me I guess. I did not get your email. Please try again you really will be shocked to see our similarities, I was. thelaw23 AT yahoo DOT com

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh, I just love that little girl!!!