A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Dragging today....
My poor baby boy is sick. He started running a fever yesterday and I can't get it broke yet. He's sick!!! I'm afraid it's another ear infection. He did not sleep at all last night. Which meant I did not sleep. When 5am rolled around I seriously did not want to climb out of bed but I went on our walk. The girls are walking with us right now because they are going on a 3 day trek next week. I am dragging from the walk, dragging from the night of no sleep, just dragging. I hate seeing my little man sick! Hopefully we will get him better very soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he gets better soon! Lauren had Strep last week and it almost killed ne watching her suffer!
Post a Comment