I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, July 7, 2008

Thanks for dinner...

Jace and Caitlyn. They knew I have had a horrible migraine all day and were talking about bbquing dinner in the canyon. He asked what we were having and I told him they would be lucky if they g0t french toast since I didn't want to cook. He told me to hold on and off he went to get steaks, chicken, salad, potatos and made a great dinner for us! So THANKS A LOT FOR DINNER, IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!

3 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

ohhh that sonds wonerful. Sometimes I just get so sick of cooking.

talitha said...

Ahhh, that's sweet. Glad you got some taken-care-of while you were sick.

Kaylene said...

Awesome! I hope I raise my kids to be like that! (((HUGS))) Hope your summer is wonderful and you can occasionally slow down enough to savor it.