
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, July 28, 2008
End of the day update....
Nate did good today. He went for his chest x-ray and to have his stomach checked out. Good news... the chest tube looks to have done it's job. They may clamp it off tonight and have another x-ray tomorrow and hopefully... .maybe, just maybe get his chest tube taken out. I am hoping and praying that this happens. He seems to be so uncomfortable all of the time with the tube. Other great news... his stomach and intestines look great so no worries there. He got his blood transfusion and is now resting comfortably with monkey and bear by his side!! He smiled again today so I am thinking he must surely be feeling better!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor baby! What a sweet boy. He looks like he's being a trooper. I'm sorry you're going through this!!!
I am so glad that there is improvement. I pray that each hour gets better and better
Oh Kim, I'm so glad! I know that it is hard for your body to heal without enough of those red blood cells. I wasn't healing at all after a surgery once UNTIL I finally went back and they discovered I needed blood badly. I recovered so quickly after that. I know it's totally different but I hope he continues to improve- and quickly for all of your sakes.
Kim,
Praise God!!!
I'm so glad he is healing.
Nancy
Yay! So glad to hear things are looking up.
Post a Comment