I thought maybe I could hang this picture on my mirror for anytime I think I am having a bad hair day! Kalli had her hair in pigtails and curled in tiny ringlets. When the girls took her hair out to get ready for bed it was sticking up really funny so Kailee 'ratted' it up a bit and she came up to show it off. It was the funniest looking rats nest of hair I have ever seen and she laughed and laughed and showed off missing her two top teeth! My dad teases that my sister used to do the same thing to her hair on purpose. He was joking that she would wet her hair down, get in the car, stick her head out the window and drive, and then get out and hairspray it to the point that it wouldn't move! :)



3 comments:
That's freakin awesome hair!
That is hilarious!
That is some cool hair!!!
Post a Comment